Asheville Wedding Photographer, Joseph Dix
Photos are one of my most cherished possessions. I imagine that might be true for you too. I love how looking through photos brings back memories and emotions from different times in our lives.
Photos are like time travel really. Don’t you think? I mean, what else has the ability to take you back to relive memories and emotions in an instant like a photo can?
Speaking of emotion, that’s one of the reasons I love weddings. I love the excitement, the feels, and the “happily ever after” energy in the air on a couple’s wedding day. I still look back at photos from my own wedding and get a little teary-eyed. Full disclosure: I cry at weddings. I might cry at yours.
As a photographer, it’s so rewarding to help my clients tell their love story and document moments that they’ll be able to look back on and cherish for the rest of their lives.
So, a little about me:
- I can tie a bow-tie thanks to Youtube.
- Contacts? Nah, I'll keep on wearing my glasses.
- I wear a lot of hats -- literally.
- I dream in black and white, and color, but never sepia tone. Ever.
- I'm a total marching band geek.
- I love movies. I love popcorn. I love popcorn at the movies.
- I've got seriously eclectic taste in music.
- I love dogs. Ask me about mine sometime.
- Give me savory over sweet any day, except if chocolate is involved.
- My first job was working at the Gap. I can still fold a fierce t-shirt to this day.
Head over to my portfolio and check out some of my previous work. Ready to book me for your special day? Drop me a line. Let’s grab a coffee, a tea, maybe a beer, and talk about how I can help you document your best day ever.